The season of Night of The Phantoms is here! Have you done the latest adventure yet? Tell us by commenting and support us by following! Thank you for your visit! ~Sweetpanda56789

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Getting more ruined!


Meow jammers!
I'm very sorry for not posting all these days!
I hope you'd forgive me and let me try again. c:
Well, today's new item is a returning one, le Heart Chocolates.


Lol. The colors are so bright they hurt my eyes. XD
I never noticed the flowery pattern around the inner heart shape. XD
I like the item. Specially chocolates. Yum! XD


Lol.
Click the box and you can get a box full of yummies! :D

Well, AJ is getting even more ruined!
Before it was the diamond shop and now it the
FREE CHAT!

AJ ruined free chat! Before we could type 2 or more sentences.
We could do as many dots, question marks, exclamation marks etc.
And now, we can't even type more than one dot, 2 exclamation mark and 1 question mark!
We can't also do some of the punctuates. AJ has removed them.
As we lost the punctuates now we lost many of our faces!

We can't do these anymore:

^.^
;_;
=.=
-.-
>.<
>_<
+.+
/).(\
And more...

All the following punctuates have been removed:

^
&
*
_
-
+
=
[ ]
{ }
"
|
\
/
;

How sad. :'(

Well, we can't type more than one full stop right?
Oh yes, we can! XD
But we can't just type them like these:
..
...
..3..

We'll we need a space or an alphabet, number or punctuation beside one.

Like this:

.3.
.o.
o.o

So, we can still do these faces:

.3.
.o.
o.o

Well the trick is that, we have to type really fast.
More like all of them together.
So, we can also write two sentences (sentences which end in commas not ? or !) together. :)

If you can't do it, here's how.
 Type them really fast, more like typing them all together, and they appear.
Although this only works on full stops.

It's hard if you type in proper grammar. XD
People who don't type in grammar or don't use dots don't have to face the trouble. XD
Using a grammar is good, it improves your grammatical mistakes. :)

Just one thingy to AJ,

WE WANT OUR FREE CHAT BACK!
WE WANT OUR FACES BACK!
WE WANNA TYPE IN PEACE!!!

I hope AJ listens.
Many jammers complained but they are not fixing this thing. :T

Anyways, I hope they will. ^.^

I'm tired.
Bye...
Play wild!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know... Screw AJHQ.

Jamaa Stang said...

How dare you shut AJHQ! I will make sure my fans get you.. I am so famous... I own a blog called Animal Jam Buddies. animaljambuddies.blogspot.com Come in fans! And stop visiting this useless stuffs

Anonymous said...

Sounds threating :l

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...