The season of Night of The Phantoms is here! Have you done the latest adventure yet? Tell us by commenting and support us by following! Thank you for your visit! ~Sweetpanda56789

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Table with orb

Hey jammers! Cloudclaws here, and
Guess what? Today is my birthday. :D
I got a laptop for my birthay! :3
Well anyway, today's returning item is the Table With orb. ^.^
  
I like this item, it looks quite nice.
I especially like how it looks in the Enchanted Hollow den. ^.^
Its also cheap, but sadly member. D:
Here's the Daily Explorer post! ^.^
 
those are some very interesting facts! :D
I already knew them though. XD
Happy jamming everyone!

1 comment:

Jammer49612 ☺ said...

Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear cloudclaws! Happy birthday to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...