The season of Night of The Phantoms is here! Have you done the latest adventure yet? Tell us by commenting and support us by following! Thank you for your visit! ~Sweetpanda56789

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Two New Items

Yellow and hello everyone. :D
Not that the sentence above has a meaning. cuz it sounds cool. to me at least. 
It's me, cloudclaws again. I decided i will be posting everyday from now. c:
NEED TO HURRY UP CUZ SCHOOL STARTS FOR ME TOMORROW. :c
There's two new items today. First up is the heart eyepatch thingy. :D
also all of em are sold underwater.
 
i think it's a gud item.
But these new items have too much hearts for me. >.<
way too much. Like, waaay too much. :I
and too pink. All my animals are either blackish, brownish, or greyish-bluish whiteishy
XD
second one . . 
i like dis much better.
cuz it looks cuter
i like how it looks on polar bears. c:
Polay bear eyes look so tiny. SUPER TINYYYYYYY :O
Cute picture of an otter . . 
 
it looks so soft. like velvet. :O
Or silk or whatever
whatevah
evah
okay bye guys :3
I need to go to bed now.
Yes it is night time here. :I

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...