The season of Night of The Phantoms is here! Have you done the latest adventure yet? Tell us by commenting and support us by following! Thank you for your visit! ~Sweetpanda56789

Thursday, September 18, 2014

TBA and Update!

Meow jammers!
Sorry, I couldn't keep my posts up-to-date, but I'll try my best to do so... C:
Well, school's keeping on getting heavier everyday and I've been missing home-works lately. >.<
The exams are quite near, so I gotta focus on my studies more than AJ now. :o
Never mind, I will still be on AJ everyday. :)

Today's post will be somewhat short, because I gotta go to the movies to watch Galaxy of the Guardian. I've just 30 minutes to finish the post. DX
I'll try to edit this later. ^.<

So AJ had gone on maintenance for quite a long time, but a lot less hours than last time, anyway...
So, I'll skip the daily item cause I can't find it...
So starting with the Jamaa Journal, here we go with the first page:


These were released a long time ago as Monthly Member Gift (the system has left Jamaa now and instead we get diamonds).
You can purchase these cute little fellows in the Diamond Shop for 3 diamonds each. :D

Moving on the the second page, we have a new game called SPOT ON!


This game is situated near the top of Kimbara Outback!
Be sure to play it today! :)
It's quite an amazing game, you have to say the name of the animal (there are options to help you).
There are five sections, and one more which is locked.


I found 'Mammals' the easiest. :D
This game is useful to help you learn new names of new animals. C:D

The faster you can answer, the more gems you can receive. :)
It's type of a gemmy countdown. ;P

Here, on the third page we have a post about Pandas!


Yeah! So you guys guessed right!
These exotic and fluffy bears will soon be returning to their homeland!
Don't forget to watch the fun new video 'Pet Peeved'.

And at the conclusion page we end up with Otters and Autumn!


Remember, that AJ told us to gather in the Summer Carnival so they would adopt an otter!
That has been successful and so they have adopted one from a Local Aquarium!
They seem to have taking great care of it!
Let's not forget to see that amazing video then! :P

And lastly, Autumn is here!
It's Autumn where I live too. XD
Well, I know for those of you who live in Europe, it's not. :O
Anyway, Jamaa has got it's new look to the season Autumn!


Everything is a touch of orange now. :DDDDD

Comment Question: What is your favorite season? Why?

We are almost near to the Night Of the Phantoms!
Yay! I love this time of Jamaa, it's really fun. :D
Can't wait any longer, can you? 

Something awkward spotted is the new adventure TBA!
Many jammers say it's on process because it has not appeared on the Jamaa Journal and is not actually like the other adventures. It's mostly unfinished.
It was only there yesterday, but it certainly seems like AJ has removed it.

Credit to AJBB.

It is about being your pet and bringing Liza some Crystal Shards, let's think it's almost like the Forgotten Desert.
It is mostly unfinished and typically awkward. :O
Anyway, it has been spotted that this adventure have been removed.
I think this adventure will be here soon, and it so does seem exciting!
The fifth page remains a mystery! 

Anyway, lots of questions regarding this adventure, huh?
Let's see, maybe I can answer some...

Q 1. What does TBA stand for?
Ans 1: Well, as far as my guesses go, I think it stands for 'The Best Adventure'.
Q 2: Do you think it is a hack?
Ans 2: Some people in Jamaa were saying that, but I think it's probably not cause no jammers seem not to have been hacked. AJ won't let any hackers in anyway (except Fman who got in randomly).

Anymore questions quizzing up your mind? Don't bother, go ahead, ask it in the comments! I'd be glad enough to answer you. I have done the adventure for quite a few times!

Anyway, I'll be doing a post sometime soon (or maybe not at all, if I don't get time) about the new game Spot On. I can even post a video! 

AHHH, IT'S ALMOST TIME, I GOTTA GO CHANGE! DX
Bye bye, going to the movies!
See you next Monday. :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...