The season of Night of The Phantoms is here! Have you done the latest adventure yet? Tell us by commenting and support us by following! Thank you for your visit! ~Sweetpanda56789

Monday, December 23, 2013

Bow and arrows?

Hey jammers! Im gonna be posting today since no one posted. Is that ok, Sweetpanda? :)
 Today's gift is yet, another returning one but a nice one. :P
Bows and Arrows! ^.^
I guess the people who wanted bows can wear them now. C:
I remember the first time i joined AJ and got a bow, everyone was like wearing it. o.o
Im gonna get some of my storage's on and make a bow and arrow collection. >:3
Meanwhile, today's rare is the Rare Hood With Feather! 
 Ooh, interesting pattern on the feather. :3
I like the original one better though. :P I have a feeling
that feather is based on a bird..
Here's a post on the Daily Explorer!
Cool. I never knew it was first found in Turkey.
Well, you learn something new everyday i guess. :P
And about this part:
"We wounder if owning this stone will help you in your adventures?"
 The first thing that came to my mind was birthstone amulets to wear in the adventures. XD
But if there really where birthstone amulets in Jamaa, i reckon is would be cool. :3
Jam on!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...