The season of Night of The Phantoms is here! Have you done the latest adventure yet? Tell us by commenting and support us by following! Thank you for your visit! ~Sweetpanda56789

Monday, September 2, 2013

Rare Aviator Hat

Meow jammers!
Today's Rare Item Monday is the Rare Aviator Hat, sold in the Jam Mart Clothing shop. Sadly, for members only. Expensive but it's cool. :D


I like the color. It's really awesome. :P
This item was released in the Adventures before, so a lot of people know the item from before. 

I'm very sorry for not posting yesterday. >.<
I went out and couldn't get enough time to post. Sorry, once again.
The new item that was released yesterday is the Sapphire Birthstone.

Nice. It's really sweet. :D
It's for sale at Epic Wonders. Confusing, don't get it on the first page? Lol, that's what actually happened to me. It's on the second page. :P

Also, there's a new post at the Daily Explorer.


I like all of these Summer Dens. :)
Don't you think AJ should at least make one more den for non-members. x3
Anyways, I'm off to decorate my den as a school. Good Luck making your den even better and coming up on the epic dens list.
Until then, play wild!







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...