The season of Night of The Phantoms is here! Have you done the latest adventure yet? Tell us by commenting and support us by following! Thank you for your visit! ~Sweetpanda56789

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Beaded Necklace

Enter my 100,000 views contest HERE
Oh, and please visit my photo blog? :3

Meep Jammers!

Sorry I didn't post earlier, had to go shopping >.<

Anyway, today's new item is the pretty and pink Beaded Necklace!
Nice, though a bit too pink. I think it looks best in blue, though I haven't checked all the colours.
Speaking of colours...which only members can do...
WHY IS IT MEMBER - AGAIN?!

Great. Just great. Inequality all over the place... >.<
Lastly, here's a very random photo of the moon.
My photo! Do not steal!

Anyway, bye for now! ^.^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...