The season of Night of The Phantoms is here! Have you done the latest adventure yet? Tell us by commenting and support us by following! Thank you for your visit! ~Sweetpanda56789

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Faerie Wings and Topaz Birthstone


Meow jammers!
Today's returning item is the Faerie Wings at Jam Mart Clothing shop.


As far as I remember maybe it was for sale in Mt. Shiveer?
Anyway, this item looks cool. Though it's a bit girlish. :P
Sorry, it was Friday yesterday and I didn't post.
Yesterday's item was the new Topaz Birthstone at the 2nd page of the den orb at Epic Wonders.


The gem inside looks nice. 
It looks shiny and the orangey color looks nice. ^.^
Is your birthday in November?
Which birthstone do you like best?
Which one is your birthstone? :P
Mine is Turquoise. I was born at December. ^.^
And how was your Halloween? :D

Anyway, bye now.
Play wild!


I'll keep this signature for a few days I guess. :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...