The season of Night of The Phantoms is here! Have you done the latest adventure yet? Tell us by commenting and support us by following! Thank you for your visit! ~Sweetpanda56789

Friday, November 22, 2013

Update!


Hey jammers! im so sorry for now posting. :( Please forgive me. Anyway, there was a pawsome
update Yesterday! ^.^ Lets start of with the new party!



Its an Epic party, i have visited! ^.^ I promise a tour of the party at the end of
this post but if you want it to be a surprise, you don't have to watch it. :) I hope everyone
gets to come to this awesome party!
Now, it seems like AJHQ listened to my idea about..

   

ICE ARMORS! :D I might be buying one on the weekend! ^.^
I actually wanted snow armors because snow is my favorite element, but ice armors should do because there so sparkly and shiny. ^-^ Meanwhile, it seems like we where right about the new animal!



Yay. ^.^ I just hope its not in the Diamond shop. :( Oh, and the video is great too! you
should watch it. :D All games are also on 2x gems!
Now for the video i promised you..


Thanks to all jammers who have helped me. :)
Thats all for now jammers, play wild!

 

1 comment:

limepal said...

It's an epic update and i can't wait for the new animal hopefully it won't be sold in the diamond shop though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...