The season of Night of The Phantoms is here! Have you done the latest adventure yet? Tell us by commenting and support us by following! Thank you for your visit! ~Sweetpanda56789

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Hockey Mask

Please visit my photo blog? :3

Meep Jammers!

Anyway, today's returning item is the Hockey Mask, available for members in Jam Mart Clothing!
Meh, I've never really understood this item. I guess in America you dress up as whatever you want for Halloween? I mean, for example, you could be a dog, a queen, the president, a hockey player, etc?
In England you really only dress up as spooky stuff - black cats, witches, skeletons, etc.

Random photo of the horses down the road from me:

They're all girls, and my favourite is the one in the middle :3 she's very cute and frisky.

Well, bye for now! ^.^

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...