The season of Night of The Phantoms is here! Have you done the latest adventure yet? Tell us by commenting and support us by following! Thank you for your visit! ~Sweetpanda56789

Friday, October 11, 2013

Returning Tutu!

PLEASE VOTE THE POLL OVER THERE ----->
Meow jammers!
Again, posting too early today. (Still if it's Friday I'm posting. :P)
Today's new item is the underwater Tutu sold at Bahari Bargains.


Yay! Finally, it has returned back to Jamaa once again. 
Nuu. Why again members? ):
This item is kinda girlish, don't you think?


I'm trying to make new signatures. :P
I love making them.
Have a look at these I made (for fun).. :P


Really weird. I know. >.<


This ones a bit animating.. :P


And this ones rainbowish-weird. :P


Bubblish-weird. XD


This ones really simple. . _ .


LOL! XD
I wrote the MEOW! thingy with cats. XDDDD

Which one do you like best?

Anyways, bye for now.
Play Wild!

















1 comment:

Cloudclaws said...

Hmm... i don't know which one to choose, there all nice! :D
I think i like the last one though :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...