The season of Night of The Phantoms is here! Have you done the latest adventure yet? Tell us by commenting and support us by following! Thank you for your visit! ~Sweetpanda56789

Monday, October 14, 2013

Rocking Rare Pumpkin Head

PLEASE VOTE THE POLL OVER THERE. ----->
EVERYTHING DEPENDS ON YOUR VOTING. :P
Meow jammers!
Sorry for late posting, I was watching a movie. :P
Today's rare item is the rare Pumpkin Head sold at Jam Mart Clothing Shop.


Credit to the Animal Jam Sky Blog for the pic. AJ won't load. DX
Niceeeeeeee. 
I love the colors. They are fab and are good together. :P
I wish this Rare was non-member. ):
And don't you think it should be a bit more cheap, like 400-600? 

Also, the clown masks have returned at Bahari Bargains.
Sorry, I haven't got a picture as AJ isn't loading. >.<

Anyways, I have to go now do some work.
Play wild!


2 comments:

Cloudclaws said...

I think it would have been better if the mouth wad black and the rest orange. :P

Cloudclaws said...

Was*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...