The season of Night of The Phantoms is here! Have you done the latest adventure yet? Tell us by commenting and support us by following! Thank you for your visit! ~Sweetpanda56789

Monday, October 7, 2013

Rare Scary Bat Wings and Sponges

Meow jammers!
Today's rare item Monday is the Rare Scary Bat Wings sold at the Jam Mart Clothing shop.


This item is exactly same as the Scary Bat Wings, no difference other than the "Rare Tag".
As you might know, it came out first in the adventures. Also, I lost my NON-RARE scary bat wings. Wanna know how? I had NON-RARE wings which I had got from the adventures. After two days, when the RARE ones came out in the adventures, I was so shocked. Shocked because, my NON-RARE wings had become the RARE ones. . _ .

And today's new item is the.


Scary Barrel Sponge..
A cute little pumpkinish underwater item. The faces they have cut out in the sponge looks really friendly to me. :P

I have to go over my friend after 15 minutes for a rehearsal for my performance, so I'll end the post here.
Short post. :P
Oh and, Kiny will be posting tomorrow. 
I have to do a performance at my school at Thursday and so for a rehearsal, I'm going to my friend's house .
The performance is a singing thingy. 
I'm singing with my sister (PoliteKoala) 2 of my twin friends (Anafio in AJ) and one more friend (she doesn't play AJ). 
We'll sing the song The Saturdays - Ego and higher.
Let's see if I can get my camera to school and record it.
-Cough- -Cough-
I am not good at singing, though. :P

Anyways bye for now.
Good luck for all your performances.
Until then, play wild!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...