The season of Night of The Phantoms is here! Have you done the latest adventure yet? Tell us by commenting and support us by following! Thank you for your visit! ~Sweetpanda56789

Monday, October 28, 2013

Rare Scary Bracelets


Meow jammers!
Nu, I have decided I'm staying. Nu quit. :D
Sorry for this terrible late post, I went to my singing school and I was studying earlier. >.<
Today's Rare Item Monday is the Rare "Scary" Elf Bracelets at Jam Mart Clothing shop.


I like this item.
Btw, I just noticed Elf Bracelets are not on sale anymore? O.O
Are they beta or what?

And also, I've found out where to get the candies. >.o (That face is a winkin' one made by me.)


In Jamaa Township.


In Coral Canyons


In Crystal Sands.


In Mt. Shiveer.


In Sarepia Forest.


In Kimbara Outback.


In Apondale.



In Temple Of Zios.

Also figured the game invite thingy. ^.^


Click the Game Sign.


Choose your Game.


Then this appears.


You can cancel your game too! ^.^

Anyway, I have to go do some work.
Bye see ya.


Good Luck if you're entering.
It ends on the 20th Nov. Plenty of time. :)
Until then, play wild!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...